A highly roasted espresso blend for the Nespresso VertuoLine system. Sold in sleeves of 10 capsules, each capsule brews a 1.35 ounce cup of espresso. VertuoLine machines are designed to capture the rich textures of espresso in a full size cup of coffee. VertuoLine capsules have unique barcodes which are read by the machines to ensure perfect extraction at the touch of a button. Diavolitto capsules only compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine machines. Will not work with OriginalLine machines.
A high intensity espresso for coffee aficionados. Energized by highly roasted Robusta and Brazilian Arabica coffee beans, with an aroma that hints at oak wood and leather, balance is achieved with a creamy texture.
QUALITY THROUGH SUSTAINABILITY
Sustainable coffee production ensures our supply of high quality coffee for the future. In partnership with the Rainforest Alliance, our AAA Sustainable Quality ProgramTM protects the environment, empowers farmers and more.
Nespresso capsules are made of 100% recyclable aluminum. As the perfect protector of coffee, aluminum capsules keep over 900 distinct aromas safe from the elements.
Find locations to drop off your used Nespresso capsules at over 88,000 UPS locations and Nespresso Boutiques at https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/services#services-recycling. Or call the Nespresso Club for immediate assistance, 877-964-6299.
- COFFEE BLEND: A highly intense & powerful espresso for the Nespresso VertuoLine System
- COUNT: 10 capsules per box. Each capsule brews 1.35 ounce cup of espresso
- ROAST LEVEL: Dark roast espresso – Nespresso Intensity 11
- COFFEE ORIGIN: Central & South America Robusta beans with Brazilian Arabica
- WE RECYCLE: Aluminum capsules ensure 100% recyclability and guarantee coffee freshness