A loyal customer and retired army officer named Key Dickason originally brought the idea for what would become Peet’s all-time bestselling coffee to Alfred Peet in 1969. The result was so good that Peet not only named it after Dickason but also gave him a promotion from sergeant to major. Major Dickason’s combines the best origin coffees from the world’s premier growing regions with each region imparting its distinctive characteristics into a smooth balanced cup. Over the years this flavorful deeply roasted and unsurpassable blend has come to epitomize the taste of Peet’s Coffee. Brew Major Dickason’s in a French press for a perfect cup or try it as an exquisite espresso. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- Major Dickason’s Blend is conceived by one of the first Peetniks and refined by Mr. Peet this premier blend is our all-time bestseller.
- Major Dickason’s combines the best origin coffees from the world’s premier growing regions each imparting its distinctive regional characteristics while still effortlessly rounding into a smooth balanced cup.
- Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes Peet’s: flavorful deeply roasted and unsurpassingly satisfying.
- Major Dickason’s Blend is a dark roast coffee that is rich smooth and complex with a very full body and multi-layered character.
- Brew Major Dickason’s Blend in a French press for a perfect cup or enjoy it as an exquisite espresso.